Saturday, September 28, 2013

Online Concert

I'm so happy to announce that I will be performing an online concert very soon. On October 14th at 2:00PM Spanish TimeZone (GMT/UTC + 2:00). You can find the equivalent in your TimeZone at http://www.worldtimezone.com.

I will post the link where you can see this online concert here and also on my Facebook page www.facebook.com/anthonyocanamusician

I will be performing a selection of some of my solo guitar pieces with electronics that I will perform on my concert "Metamorphosis". 
-Royal Conservatory of Music of Madrid (RCSMM) on October 25th 7:00pm  
-Las Campanas de los Caidos on Zaragoza, Spain on October 26th at 10:30pm.

"Metamorphosis" is a concert that presents my own personal evolution of the guitar. I started composing standard solo guitar pieces and as years went by I integrated the electronics on (loops and delays) that made the instrument grow into an orchestral dimension. 

I hope you can make it to the online concert and if you happen to be near Madrid or Zaragoza on October 25th and 26th please come and see the show!!!
  


No comments: